Thursday, November 11, 2010

"The Colbys" - Delayed

I have been too busy to post over the past week, so I tried to at least have the next episode of "The Colbys" up earlier today (along with another "Samantha" and a Joan Collins special I promised last week). Unfortunately there seems to be

a problem with processing of videos on YouTube today. It's been 8 hours since I posted them and they are still unprocessed. I even tried do delete and repost some of the videos or use a different account that I have and still nothing.

As I said, I am too busy at this time, so we'll just have to wait till the videos I've already uploaded become available. As soon as they do, I'll have them posted here. If they don't, I'll try to re-upload them again in a couple of days. I've had some issues with YouTube in the past, but not to this extent. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks LB. I look forward to the next episode. Thanks for all you do... love this site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your update and for all of your hardwork. It is definitely much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update LB and thanks for the hard work. What will we do without you ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info LB. So glad you took the time to do this for fans..

    Maverick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lb
    when will you post the rest of season 2?
    it's difficult to wait ^^
    Yvan

    ReplyDelete