Monday, April 18, 2011

FILOLI Wallpapers: The Clock Tower



In this new series of picture posts, I will share several high-res images taken at the Filoli property in Woodside, California (now a part of the National Trust for Historic Preservation).

I like to decorate my desktop with these wallpaper images, as they take me closer to the fictional world of the Carringtons. And I hope that doesn't sound wrong. :)

Today, you can see the famous Filoli Clock Tower (one of the signature images on "Dynasty") and the Filoli Garden Shop which is located right under the tower in the Carriage House next to the entrance to the Sunken Garden.

According to the official Filoli website, the shop sells seasonal and Filoli-inspired merchandise, clothing, furniture, plants, garden decor and accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment